Welcome to the Diocesan Board of Education schools pages. The
Diocese has 46 Voluntary Aided schools, 65 Voluntary Controlled schools,
1 Foundation schools and 1 Academy. These 113 schools represent more
than half of Norfolk's small schools and serve a quarter of the young
people in the Diocese, some 14,470 young people in total (as at
We enrich, serve and support schools:
distinctiveness and ethos
- through training seminars for clergy, parishes, teachers and governors
And provide professional advice on:
buildings and accommodation
- headteacher recruitment
- The DBE Footprints newsletter is now available on the Resources and Publications page
- Looking for some training? Please refer to our new Working with Schools training courses booklet for 2012 and 2013. This is available on the Resources and Publications page.
- Don't forget that you can now purchase our publications such as the Spiritual, Moral, Social, Cultural Development: a Christian Perspective book online. Please see the Diocese of Norwich home page for the link
NEWS FROM YOU
- Fancy sharing your news with us? Please let Louise know.