Every diocese has its own Diocesan Synod which consists of the bishops and archdeacons and elected laity and clergy.
- consider matters affecting the Church of England in the diocese;
- act as a forum for debate of Christian opinion on matters of religious or public interest;
- formulates diocesan policy on a wide range of issues;
- advise the bishop where requested;
- deal with matters referred by General Synod;
- votes the funding of stipends and administration to be raised from the parishes.
The next meeting will be held on
- Saturday March 16th at St Luke's Church, Aylsham Road, Norwich.
- Saturday June 15th at St Luke's Church, Aylsham Road, Norwich.
- Saturday October 5th - Venue to be confirmed